We are looking for Hindi News and Story Article Writers.
Below are some terms and conditions that writers have to be followed:
- Title is the USP of your story or article.
- Title should be short (10¬ to 15 words), meaningful and interesting.
- Writers need to send their article to email@example.com and we may publish your story on our News Website, after selection.
- Always use high quality images.
- Don’t use nude or semi ¬nude images and images that provoke violence.
- Size of images should not be less that 900 x 500
- Images must be uniformly bigger.
- Avoid using images that include any logo.
- It should be either in first person or second person, short (Minimum 300 words), contextual and straight to the point.
- Try to be as interesting and catchy as much as possible.
- Description should be in form of a story/interaction/conversation.
- Avoid theoretical description. You are not allowed to make any grammatical and spelling errors.
Terms and Conditions & Guidelines
- Your article should be catchy, meaningful, short and interesting.
- Description should be in between 300¬ to 500 words.
- Avoid any type of material that can be misconstrued as mean, hateful, spiteful towards any group or religion.
- Avoid long sentences and long paragraphs.
- A single Paragraph should not be more than 150 words.
- There should be at least 5 paragraphs in a Story article.
- Always use short, interesting H1 title for your Story.
Terms and Conditions:
- All the articles/content should be original and never published elsewhere.
- Writer will be fully responsible for any Plagiarism Infringement.
- If we find that content is copied from anywhere will result in the exclusion of the writer without any clarification.
- Read your story twice once you write it. Copy paste not allowed.
- WebViral.in will pay a decent amount for your selected article and you will get incentive for your Article which gets 1 Lakhs plus page views.
Why Write For Us?
- Articles will be published on www.Webviral.in with your Name.
- If you are interested, then kindly email your resume or story on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click To Submit Your Story